White vinegar has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass, brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets etc.
- 5% Acetic Acid
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your surfaces.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*.
*Denotes plant or mineral origin.
**Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do no induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN Rinse with water for several minutes. Seek medical advice.
PLEASE NOTE: Millilitres relates to the size of the bottle refilled. Actual contents are approximate.