There's always someone who leaves their spaghetti bolognese in the sink for days.. and when they do, you'll be glad you've got our powerful, non-toxic washing up liquid to count on.
- Powerful on dirt and grime. Gentle on hands.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle apple fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- No residue of unnecessary chemicals left on your dishes.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Add 10-15ml (2-3 pumps) for a bowl of washing up.
Once diluted pump over dishes and give them a good scrub.
AREAS OF USAGE
- Crockery and utensils
- Food prep/ food storage areas
- Kitchen work surfaces
Aqua**, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Amphoteric Surfactants*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Perfumes.
*Denotes plant or mineral origin.
**Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
May cause serious eye damage. IF IN EYES rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Store closed and out of direct sunlight.