Miniml non-bio laundry liquid is worth taking your clothes off for! It is a brilliant all-rounder that stands up to dirt and stains even on low temperatures, whilst being a big softie on your skin.
- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Safe for all your coloureds.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle fresh fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No enzymes, sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
Use with Miniml Fabric Conditioner.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour laundry liquid into machine dispenser. Light soil 20ml, medium soil 40ml and heavy soil 60ml.
Hand Wash. Dilute 1-2 capfuls in wash bowl. Soak for 5 mins. Rinse with cold water.
Aqua**, 5-15%: Potassium Cocoate*, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, Sodium Citrate*, Amphoteric Surfactants* and Citric Acid*.
*Denotes plant or mineral origin.
**Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
May cause skin irritation. May cause serious eye irritation.
IF IN EYES rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists get medical advice get medical advice/attention. Keep out of reach of children. Store closed and out of direct sunlight.
PLEASE NOTE: Millilitres relates to the size of the bottle refilled. Actual contents are approximate.