Disinfectant hand rub with a mighty minty flavour. Water based consistency, which provides rapid acting hand disinfection in seconds, leaving no sticky residue.
- Effective against Bacteria and Yeast with a 30 second contact time.
- 62% Ethanol/ Alcohol Content (Recommended by Public Health England)
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Natural and subtle mint fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Dispense a small amount of disinfectant hand rub onto clean hands and rub all over them until dry (approximately 30 seconds).
62% Alcohol Denat*, Aqua**, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20*, Parfum (Linalool*).
*Denotes plant or mineral origin.
**Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep container tightly closed. IF IN EYES rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention. Store in a well-ventilated place.